Featured Case Study
SiliconCantera helped an international offshore construction company hit their hiring goals to satisfy a large contract in their Houston office.
- A large international offshore construction company opened up an office in Houston and saw tremendious growth over a 5 year period. During that time SiliconCantera was one of their preferred vendors for their search needs. Then when they recieved their largest contract in the US they needed a large amount of highly qualified Project Managers and Directors, with salaries upwards of $200,000.00/year. Since we have proven to them through the years that we could find them top talent, they asked us to put together a proposal to help them with their new project. Because we had been able to place over 15 candidates over a two year period with similar backgrounds, we were able to offer a 10 hire package that created an overall savings, but also fixed the cost for the search. This arrangement also allowed for us to allocate extra team members for the project, resulting in improved on the quality and cost per hire, while increasing the speed on which candidates were hired.
- A 10 hire package at a Flat Fee that was over 10% lower than the average fee that was paid under the previous contingency agreement.
- A no charge replacement agreement with extended guarantees
- A reasonable 20% initial fee with extended terms per hire.
- We were able to hit our target numbers and find the needed staff in order for the client to fullfill their obligations.